Shower backing up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skybreaker

I have a starcraft autumn ridge 309bhl 2017. My shower is backing up and I read I need to drain the Grey water but I can't find any way to do that, their only seems to be a black washer drain and that's it. Are they the same?

There are 2 handles at least 1 black and 1 grey you need to find the other handle my guess near the dump valve close to the axles

Are they the same?
While it is possible that you have only 1 tank and/or 1 dump valve, that would be very unusual if your RV has a toilet. Since the floor plan that I found shows a toilet and the secs sheet shows 2 separate tanks, I am very sure that you do have separate valves. Since the RV is now 5 years old it is possible that some previous owner modified it but such would be very uncommon. It is possible that you have a single valve the the opening which was added later with the two original valves between that extra valve and the 2 tanks. What you should have would look something like this picture. The smaller valve to the right is the gray water dump.
maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom