shower faucet question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckle823

Is there any type of replacement for the two handle shower faucet for RV's. We are finding it difficult to adjust the temperature during our showers. Seems like the only shower faucets for RV's are the two handle models. Thanks.

buckle823 said:
We are finding it difficult to adjust the temperature during our showers. Seems like the only shower faucets for RV's are the two handle models.

A shower trick that someone told me about many years ago is to turn the hot tap on full and adjust the temperature using only the cold tap.

PhilB

buckle823 said:
Is there any type of replacement for the two handle shower faucet for RV's. We are finding it difficult to adjust the temperature during our showers. Seems like the only shower faucets for RV's are the two handle models. Thanks.

I have a Delta single handle in my motorhome - model is called Monitor. Comes in several varieties.

I also have a Delta Monitor single lever shower control in our motorhome and I've seen Moens in RVs as well.

There is nothing unique about an RV shower - you can use any type of shower valve and head you like.

Not exactly on topic but... I recently replaced my plastic vanity sink and faucet with a Kohler unit and a 2 handled faucet instead of the knob type. Hercule, The Attack Cat, immediately took to curling up in it for a few z's. One time he reached up with a paw and pulled one of the handles. Talk about one soaked pussycat! Stilll likes to sleep there, but hasn't made the same mistake twice :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom