Side Patio??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonran5

Good morning!!

Has anyone had any experience with the side patio? I Jayco has the Pinnacle and there are a few toy haulers that include a side patio, but has anyone had any real hands on experience?  Thanks in advance for your help!!

~~John

steveblonde

most campsites cannot accomadate the side patio i have the rear patio and have used in once - waste of money in my opinion. problem is with the patio set up the trailer is wide open to intruders because the screens dont lock and anyone can just walk through it. you also loose any a/c cold air

HappyWanderer

The manufacturers are way behind the curve when it comes to providing the ability to spend time outdoors without your feet actually touching the ground.

Nes002

We have both a side and rear patio. We use the side patio mostly in the mornings drinking our coffee and the evenings relaxing. The rear patio is used by the dogs to lay out and sun and we occasionally use it as well. We convert the garage to an office space and have the 3 season glass folding door which depending on the campground can allow for great views while working throughout the day.

Nes002

We move around. We?re not full timers but try to get away at least a week or two every month which is why we covert the garage to an office.

grashley

I saw this today on a campground site today.  I have no idea what brand or age.

Attachments

• dscn5776.jpg
    dscn5776.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 47

gravesdiesel

That Class A is awesome!
I have a rear patio and love it!  The patio floor is the ramp door, which is very solid. It has lockable screen and "glass" doors so it can be used year round.

Top Bottom