Simple Squeeze Tube Hanger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djw2112

I made a simple squeeze tube hanger for the medicine cabinet.  I got tired of the squeeze tubes falling out every time i needed one because they were stacked on top of each other laying on their side on the shelf.  So i fixed that issue with some Velcro and clothes-pins.  See pic... 

PS.  did you know that not all Velcro is Velcro.... Velcro is a name brand - the technical name for the product is hook and loop.  The company that makes Velcro last i heard was sueing certain companies that used their registered product name "Velcro" to describe their hook and loop products.  So i guess its wrong to say hey i used Velcro unless you actually did use the product named Velcro.

Attachments

• SANY0001 (Small).jpeg
    SANY0001 (Small).jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 108
A great idea!  I?ll be buying a bunch of clothespins next time I get to a dollar store.  Already got the Velcro.  The real brand name stuff.  (I sure don?t want them suing me.)

Neat idea ....I hate the "everything falling out of the cabinet thing"

That is a neat idea. I'll try something like that with some colored chip clip thingys I have.

velcro is like tylenol and bandaids. The brand name becomes so commonly used for the product that no one considers its the brand. It seems to me someone lost a big court case over this issue. But if so, it was years ago and I dont remember the details. Coulda happened in a past life even.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom