Slideout seal replacement near Augusta Ga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shajoe44

I can't figure out where my leaks are coming from when slide is in plus another small leak in cabinet that holds bedroom TV. It's time for the professionals to try their luck at it. Does anyone know of a reputable shop within 200 miles of me. I have a 2006 Revolution LE. Went 2 months of using it after purchasing it without any problems. Now it seems every time it rains I get a new leak  Thanks

Try examining the roof-wall seam all along the RV. There is a good chance you have a leak in that area. Eternabond tape might provide a good solution.

I got up on the roof yesterday and applied some self leveling sealant to some old cracked looking sealant. Thanks for the update.

google sealtech if your sealant does not do the trick they pressurize your unit then spray the outside with soapy water,the leaks show up instantly

In our old MH which had a fiberglass roof we constantly had leaks.  Replacing the caulking did not seem to help. I finally had the entire roof recoated and never had a problem after that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom