Smart car in garage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisakaplangordon100

Does anyone know of a motor home with a big enough garage to fit a smart car? Is this even possible? We're brand new to RVing -- rented our first 25-ft Winnebego last weekend and are beginning to explore the world. Also, can anyone recommend a good magazine about the lifestyle?

There are photos of a motor home with a car in teh garage...I DO not know if the car was smaller than a Smart Car though,, I do know it was a tiny 2 seater.

YOu will have to search for them, and the assoicated write up.

But possible, I'd say yes.

John From Detroit said:
There are photos of a motor home with a car in teh garage...I DO not know if the car was smaller than a Smart Car though,, I do know it was a tiny 2 seater.

YOu will have to search for them, and the assoicated write up.

But possible, I'd say yes.

Years ago there was a person that chopped a Honda600 down and made it fit his MH basement compartment.  You may be thinking of that one?

Here's one that was bought by one of our UK members a few yesrs ago:

http://www.rvforum.net/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=12

The coach that Terry built was a custom made coach built in Germany. The only attempt at a car hauler built in the US was the mid-engine Travel Supreme. Only one was built and the handling with the Mini in the rear was unsafe so the project was dropped and the garage space on the coach used for ATVs and motorcycles only.

[quote author=BernieD]The coach that Terry built was a custom made coach built in Germany.[/quote]

I know, and I was merely responding to the original question:

Does anyone know of a motor home with a big enough garage to fit a smart car? Is this even possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom