Snow in Montana?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron,

>>You had any snow yet Ernie?  We headed south BEFORE the snow came.  <<

PMFJI, we had a dusting about 2 weeks ago and since then the temperature has been in the high 60s and low 70s.  Weather is great!!

James Godward said:
Ron,

>>You had any snow yet Ernie?  We headed south BEFORE the snow came.  <<

PMFJI, we had a dusting about 2 weeks ago and since then the temperature has been in the high 60s and low 70s.  Weather is great!!
Jim:

Keep it up! We head east through Montana this weekend.

Jeff,

I jsut checked the forecast, Partly cloudy. Highs 50 to 60. Lows 25 to 30., for the weekend so if nothing changes you should be good.  Give us a call and we will meet you for a cup.  Just don't buy fuel here!!  Post Falls and then push as far as you can.  If going through WY, get it there!  VBG

Let us know if you can stop.  Have driveway too!!  BG

James Godward said:
Jeff,

I jsut checked the forecast, Partly cloudy. Highs 50 to 60. Lows 25 to 30., for the weekend so if nothing changes you should be good.  Give us a call and we will meet you for a cup.  Just don't buy fuel here!!  Post Falls and then push as far as you can.  If going through WY, get it there!  VBG

Let us know if you can stop.  Have driveway too!!  BG

Jim:

We'll plan on it. See PM.

if that forcast goes bad, I'm really outta here. Will be leaving nov 1- just after watching the grandkids trick or treat. Ernie- with my wanderlodge parked beside the yellowstone river, livingston, mt

I left Livingston, Montana Tuesday am, after watching the 4 grandkids trick or treat. I vaguely remember doing that in Mass- when we didn't have to worry about all the crap the kids have to watch out for now. Currently, I'm in Oakley, Kansas- nice campground with pay for WIFI. Will arrive in Duncan , Ok at a friends place and then home fri. Fuel is going down- especially in my tank. Ernie Ekberg, aiming this old Wanderlodge down the road

Ernie,

We are still waiting for the snow but I suspect that we will see it sometime about 9 or 10 tonite.  It has been raining all day and temperature is now about 37 degrees so it won't be long.

James Godward said:
Ernie,

We are still waiting for the snow but I suspect that we will see it sometime about 9 or 10 tonite.  It has been raining all day and temperature is now about 37 degrees so it won't be long.
Jim:

85 in Tampa today. Timing was everything! ;D ;D

James Godward said:
No snow in belgrade although the hills south of Bozeman got it.? Cool though in the 30s and 40s.

I was wondering if you guys got snow when I seen the snow on Bozeman Pass on the state camera. ;D

Back
Top Bottom