So here you are!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lee G

My participation in the RV Forum goes back to the early 1990s. For the last few months I had not been in touch and when I came looking, I couldn't find the Compuserve RV Forum.? :-[I finally found this one, and I see some familiar names here, so I gather it is the same group of people. What happened to the original?
Anyway, I'm glad I found you.
Lee

Lee G said:
My participation in the RV Forum goes back to the early 1990s.

Hi Lee, welcome back.  Things move a bit fast with this crowd.  You snooze, you lose. ;D

You may have missed the passing of Barbara B last fall.

Phil

Hi Lee, yes this is the same group. When Compuserve introduced new forum software 9 months ago, it made it all but impossible for folks to participate. Finally, a core group of folks voted to move the forum to a new location, so here we are.

Hello Lee!

Welcome back to the RV Forum!  Glad you found us....What resource did you use to find the Forum in our new location?

Hope you'll make the Forum a regular stop on your online activites now that you've found us.

Hi Lee and welcome back to the new, improved RV Forum  ;D.  Glad to see that you found us and hope that you continue to participate on a regular basis.

Hi Lee,

Welcome back!!! Glad you were able to find us. Things happen quickly in this electronic age. :) This site is far superior to the "new" old compuserve. Much faster for d/l for those of us still using cell phones when on the road. Hope we see you here regularly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom