So who's going to Alaska this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
We, and a few of our forum friends, will be heading north to Alaska this summer and we would like to invite any of you that are headed that way to participate in our weblog to document your journey.  You can post as often or as little as you like, and will be able to upload photos of your favorite spots while travelling as long as you have internet access.  If you're interested in joining this project, please contact me privately using the email link under my avatar and I'll give you all the details.

You don't have to travel with us if you have your own itinerary, but anyone is always welcome to meet up with us as we travel the roads to, from, and in Alaska.  For many of us this is a once in a lifetime experience and if we don't write it down as it happens, we'll eventually forget how much fun we had  :D.

For those just interested in following along, you'll find us at www.alaskabyrv.us.  Click on the "Read the journal" link to read the blogs or go right to http://www.alaskabyrv.us/wordpress/index.php.

We expect to compile the various posts from the contributors into one or more text files for the forum library at the end of the summer.

It will be more fun the more contributors we have.

Hi Ned,

When are you leaving?

What's your point of entry into Canada? and what's your route from that entry point up to the Fort St. John area?

Ciao,

Doug

Leaving late May but haven't determined the exact route yet.  As the trip shapes up, we'll be posting to the blog, so stay tuned.

Good job on the website, Ned.  Thanks very much.  I'm really going to enjoy reading your journal (and hopefully others) and will also look forward to Lorna's pictures.  The best pictures I ever took on the desert was when I was following Lorna around, pointing where she pointed and shooting where she shot.  :D

Margi

I'm just glad she took up shooting with a camera and not a gun :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom