sometimes prayers are needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Will be away from computer for a few days due to Son's health,? Will read only when getting a chance.? Please forgive, this divorce has really been rough on all of us, and extremely hard on him.? ? ?Thanks in advance.? ?God bless each and every one of you.

Shayne,

Our sincere best wishes for your son's good health and well being. A lot of folks will be thinking of you and your family.

Sorry to hear your son is experiencing health issues.  Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your son.  Hope his good health returns soon.

Shayne:

Sharon and I are offering up our prayers.  We should be in Phoenix around the 10th.  I am not certain from your message if you are staying in El Mirage.  If you need any help there let us know.

Shayne,

Sorry to hear about your son being in poor health.  I will be praying for him to return to good health and for you to be able to maintain your strength for him. 

Dan

We are offering prayers and good positive healing thoughts for your son and also for you.  Please take comfort in knowing that you are part of our RV Forum Framily and that we care for each other.

Best regards,
Jack and Liz

You and your son will be in Bev and my prayers.

We were both divorced, know how it can affect children. I was glad we were to have had custody of my three, one by one, in the years following.

Shayne

Hope that your son's health comes through all of this okay.  Our prayers are with you and your son.  I also know from experience how divorce can affect everyone in the family.

Our prayers are and will be with you, your son and your whole family.  May God's love and peace be with you and yours.

Would certainly appreciate your concern and your prayers.  He's going to be down for a while, but we'll work thru it, somehow.  Bless all of you for your fine messages.    Hope no one has to go thru this.  Will update you later.  Main thing is for him to recover.  Again  Thanks . And wish I could thank each of you personally,.

The Admiral and I have 5 marriages between us.  I read once where divorce is the second most traumatic thing a person can feel with a death in the family being the first.  But the good news is that it does get better with time.  Sharon and I would never have found each other had we not had a chance to "practice".  Not making light of the situation ... nothing can relieve his pain right now.  But some of us have lived through it and we are all in your son's corner rooting him on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom