Songs for inauguration day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
A long-time friend and our Music Director does the same thing with a guitar. I've seen him do it so many times over the years, and often ask "how do you do that?" All he says is "I inherited the musical gene from my Mom".

You get it. It's a weird thing. It's amazing how genes can totally jump a generation. How my dad and daughter can be so talented and all I can do is listen.

What's funny is my daughter is doing Geno coding at Children's Hospital. Maybe she can fix me. LOL

On second thought, I wanted to add this. I never took a typing course but a friend that did in high school was watching me and mentioned how fast I was typing. My typing skills are completely wrong. My Mom could type 120 words a minute. She did all my school papers when needed. She had one of those IBM typewriters with the replaceable font balls. Pretty cool in the day. Maybe that's where I got it; I have no idea.

[quote author=Tom55555]I never took a typing course but a friend that did in high school was watching me and mentioned how fast I was typing. ... My Mom could type 120 words a minute. [/quote]

I never learned to type either. Chris learned to type entering data at the UK DVLA (national equivalent of a DMV). They had keyboards without anything printed on them, and they received a 'ding' for every incorrectly typed character. She's extremely fast and accurate, and also recalls entering the info for Prince Charles' first drivers license.

When she observes me typing, Chris says I'm the fastest 1-finger typist she knows  :)

Tom said:
I never learned to type either. Chris learned to type entering data at the UK DVLA (national equivalent of a DMV). They had keyboards without anything printed on them, and they received a 'ding' for every incorrectly typed character. She's extremely fast, and also recalls entering the info for Prince Charles' first drivers license.

When she observes me typing, Chris says I'm the fastest 1-finger typist she knows  :)

If you ask most people why they call a Qwerty keyboard a Qwerty keyboard they won't know.

Okay...pay attention...find the "Q" and read to the right...this will be funny for some.

If they change the layout, I'll need 50 years of deprogramming. LOL

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/fact-of-fiction-the-legend-of-the-qwerty-keyboard-49863249/

Tom55555 said:
If you ask most people why they call a Qwerty keyboard a Qwerty keyboard they won't know.

Plus when spoken as a single word, it's even harder to make any sense out of it.

SeilerBird said:
My choice for an inauguration day song would be Rainy Day Woman #12 and 35.

Right there with you, Tom.  I spent the day on the road with the Sirius radio cranked.  Figured I'd find out soon enough if they had burned down Washington. 

Back
Top Bottom