Source for Poly Urethane sway bar bushing???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Does anyone know of a  source for poly U bushings for a 2001 Freightliner MH chassis.  The rubber ones are still OK but will have to be replaced soon and I would like to do them before we head south.

Jim,

You probably have already looked at this site and they may not have what you need but here it is anyway. :) http://www.atrobushing.com/proddetail.php?prod=PL1001

Jim,

No, I hadn't found that site yet so thanks.  I'm going to have to go into the FL site and get the part numbers so I can cross reference.  Then I can find availability and prices.

I wonder if Freightliner may have them as an alternative to the rubber ones? If so, you can order Freightliner parts direct from the factory if they do. Give Freightliner Custom Chassis a call at their customer service number and see if they can help. They will at least give you the part numbers.

By the way, I've had poor results ordering parts thru Freightliner dealers (slow, wrong part, etc.), but when I call factory service the results are outstanding. Quick service, correct part and competitive pricing.

Back
Top Bottom