Southeast Publications USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpkean

Anyone had any experience working with Southeast Publications USA....they publish the RV Park maps you get when you register at an RV park..they have an ad in Workamper News...

Bob Buchanan

jpkean said:
Anyone had any experience working with Southeast Publications USA....they publish the RV Park maps you get when you register at an RV park..they have an ad in Workamper News...

Have worked with them indirectly with my RV park reservation system SW.  The product they market is a win-win situation for the park owner in that the bulk of the cost to develop the map -- and the brochure that it becomes part of is paid for by the advertisers on that brochure. You will note the establishments advertised are the kind of outlets a visiting RVer would be most interested in. For example, RV repair, restaurants, and grocery stores are almost always included. So it's a good deal for the vendors because "every" person entering the RV park is given an advertisement for their particular business.

Would imagine the ad is for full time RVers interested in the up front work that is done for the park under contract, gathering data for the map and soliciting the brochure advertising. I have met several such reps in my travels while installing my software. They will spend as much as a week or so in the park, gather the data for that park map, solicit the advertising, then move on to another client park. The representatives that I have met seem to enjoy the work and were given assignments in the areas that they traveled as full timers.

Top Bottom