Southeast Spring Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi to Gary and everyone else
we were hopeing to make it but the abissmal service department at Lazydays might just put a halt to that idea.We went in for some warranty work ,to renew a switch,supply a remote for the awning and supply the bottom half of the ladder.The ladder didnt fit ,the awning isnt remote controlled  and they ended fitting a new driver seat (ruined by superglue).I then waited 3 days to fix an electrical fault which they said didnt exsist but reprogramed the thermostat.We got to St.Augustine to find out they havent fixed it so its back to them on monday first thing,we might be able to make a mad dash north to meet up if all goes well  IAN

Sorry to hear your having difficulties that may cause you to miss the Southeast Rally.  Hopefully they will get on the stick and get thing right so you can make at least part of it.  Still got time to head to Ut for the Moab rally. ;D

We will be there
The motorhome is fixed all of 1/2 hrs work and i have booked 1 of the remaining 2 sites for Thursday 14th for 3 nights
details of how we can make contact would be appreciated
Ian & Doreen

Ian H said:
We will be there
The motorhome is fixed all of 1/2 hrs work and i have booked 1 of the remaining 2 sites for Thursday 14th for 3 nights
details of how we can make contact would be appreciated
Ian & Doreene

Glad you will be able to join us.  Look us up (Dan  & Jeannine) on site 30 in an Alfa Gold 5th wheel.  Dave & Janette are on site 5 or 6  (look for a Carriage 5th wheel).  George & Joanne are in a VW camper--not sure of the site number, probably 8 or 9. Joel & Camille are also here.  Don't know their site number, but they are in a Sunnybrook 5th whee on the waterfront.  Looking forward to meeting you in person.  Just knock on any of our doors and introduce yourselves.  We all got together tonight for happy hour and ended up grilling on the BBQ and sharing pot luck side dishes.

Jeannine

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom