Special Weekend in Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnnie

Okay folks I need your help. My wife and I want to spend next weekend in a very special place in Florida in our 40' DP. Any suggestions will be appreciated, upper end CG are wonderful for us. We are new to traveling in Florida and would appreciate your sage wisdom.

Regards Johnnie

What do you want to do while camping on this special weekend?  Are you looking for natural scenic beauty or proximity to fine restaurants? Is good satellite tv a requirement or is tv and non-issue?  Would a beach front location be enticing?  etc etc.

Further to Gary's questions, in which part of FLorida are you wanting to visit?

Upscale parks in East Central Florida are The Great Outdoors in Titusville and Outdoor Resorts in Port St. Lucy.  These parks are not related, BTW.

At this time of year, you'll have no trouble getting in to The Great Outdoors and check in one of the Campground Directories like Woodalls or Trailer life Directory for a one night free coupon.

A week end  You need more than that  unless we have an idea of what you like or want.  Takes a weekend to drive from 1 end to another and back  probably longer That's not much fun.

You need to be more specific. I am a Florida Cracker. If you want to go all the way to the Keys go to Blue Water CG just outside of Key West. Central Florida the most upscale would be Ft Wilderness in Disney if you make reservations for Ft Wilderness and you plan on renting a golf cart you better make reservations at booking time.

ColleenFL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom