Sponsors/Donate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill N

I happened to come across Tom's post from a week ago asking that we recommend RV Forum to some sponsors we might know.  Well I went to see the sponsors listed and found that there are NONE at this time.  That gave me pause and I realized that this forum is not being run without expense and I had not ever donated to help its support.  So I made out a small donation of something I could afford at this moment and sent it through PayPal.

I just post this to remind others that may possibly want to make a donation that, if you like the things you derive from this forum, it would be nice to help support it if possible.  JMHO

Bill

Thanks Bill. The Sponsors page is due for an update, but our sponsors/advertisers are listed down the left of the page. (The link is in the menu above).

Tom, I have clicked on the Our Sponsors link several times and the only thing I am seeing on the left is the RV Forum icon.

Bill

Bill N said:
Tom, I have clicked on the Our Sponsors link several times and the only thing I am seeing on the left is the RV Forum icon.

Bill
Are you using an ad blocker? I use AdBlock and if activated on this site, I get what you describe. When I deactivate, I get what Tom described.

Molaker said:
Are you using an ad blocker? I use AdBlock and if activated on this site, I get what you describe. When I deactivate, I get what Tom described.

That did the trick.  Deactivated it and the ads came forth.  But the donate message still applies.....lol

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom