sSalesConsignCars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gomoboo

I am sending this message as a warning. This company is not legit. I know this through a recent personal experience. I am posting here, because when I did a search of this company, this forum came up with results from December 13, 2021. At that time it was given great reviews. I am not sure what happened, but do not use this company. Maybe it is an imposter. Any questions feel free to contact me. I am trying to contact all the forums that came up on my search. Thanks

Admin edit: Incorrect information - see this explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am posting here, because when I did a search of this company, this forum came up with results from December 13, 2021. At that time it was given great reviews.
Care to post a link to those "results".

I am curious if the members in that discussion actually made those statements. And, it is not a story, it is a warning. Again, any questions contact me.

Ardra must have had an entirely different experience than the OP.

She is a very well known and respected member of this Forum.

I am sure of that and I would trust her. Maybe they changed ownership since then.

Ardra must have had an entirely different experience than the OP.

She is a very well known and respected member of this Forum.

I am sure of that and I would trust her. Maybe they changed ownership since then.
That is my main concern. All the reviews are good. That is why I used it, and why I want to warn people. Money paid..No delivery.

I did a search and found two bad reviews on esalesconsignmentcars and I also found a business with an "s" in front of the name instead of an "e".

It has lots of good reviews mostly for boat sales.

Scammers make spoof Internet results and they are not real. We have seen others. Unfortunately it's not something under our control but they are reported.

@Janet H think this might be another one for you.

That's not a link to this forum. If you look at the url and follow the link, it's a spoofed copy of our old forum, with the content edited, as Jackie suggests. We are not rvdiscussions.com

Yeah, I know... just posting to show others what I think the OP is seeing, and what I found based on my quick search.

Tom, that is the search I was speaking of. I am curious if the members actually made those statement.
No they didn't. If you do a search for "salesConsignCars" using our site specific search engine nothing comes up except the two messages you posted today. You're looking at a spoofed site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom