Stafford, VA Campgrounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cougar3514v

We will be taking our fiver to Stafford to visit family this summer and are trying to decide on a campground.  There seem to be three that are fairly close: Aquia Pines Camp Resort, a KOA in Fredricksburg, and Prince William Forest Park.  Does anyone have any recommendations or other considerations?  Prince William seems to have a 30ft limit which might be a problem as our Cougar 309EFS has an overall exterior length of 33'.  Thanks for all the help!

-Dave

Dave,

We have stayed at Aquia Pines many times. Our son lives in Stafford. It is a nice enough campground but not much for ammenities. They do have a pool. WIFI is around $3/day. The price, like many in the DC area, is expensive at around $44/night. It is next to the interstate but I have not been bothered by it but we haven't been there in the summer. We have not stayed at the other two.

Thank you, Jim.  I knew that I'd seen someone post that they had family in Stafford.  I appreciate the information.

-Dave

Dave,

No problem. :) We'll probably be at Aquia Pines toward the end of this month. We'll be heading north and have to stop to get a grandkids fix.

Back
Top Bottom