Standing on the edge.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

watt

Howdy,

Name's John. Just about to spend far too much money for an apartment on wheels that is destined to be worth less and less money with every tick of the clock. But you only live once, no offense to all the Buddhists out there. Don't want to ask any advice in case I get conflicting opinions and have to think more, it kinda hurts my brain.

Aw hell, I'll asked. Country Coach, Beaver, Winnie (Vectra).

Looking forward to reading and when helpful adding to the library of experience of the motorhome set.

John L.

Welcome aboard!  You will find this forum more than just a forum.  A good family that extends itself to aid others.  Please stick around and become a part of us!  good luck with your new adventure.  We were in your shoes a year ago and we have never looked back since!  ;D

Hi John,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.  Retirement is a good thing.

Welcome to the forum. Go ahead, jump off the edge and join the RVing community. You'll find it's a great place to belong to. And there's nothing RVers like more than sharing their RV knowledge and opinions with others.

Welcome and Wendy is right  We share right, wrong, or indifferent(mostly me)  But you get all versions and we're all after the same goal and that's to assist and share/  good luck in your venture/

Shayne said:
...we're all after the same goal and that's to assist and share...

Right on Shayne! Thanks for saying it so succinctly.

Gosh and after I posted it  wasn't sure if it looked right.  So Thanks  I think  lol

Yeah? Smoky? but you know me pretty well and know I usually do things lefthanded when I'm on the right hand team? LOL

watt said:
Howdy,

Name's John. Just about to spend far too much money for an apartment on wheels that is destined to be worth less and less money with every tick of the clock. But you only live once, no offense to all the Buddhists out there. Don't want to ask any advice in case I get conflicting opinions and have to think more, it kinda hurts my brain.

Aw hell, I'll asked. Country Coach, Beaver, Winnie (Vectra)...........................

One more for you to consider, a used Blue Bird Wanderlodge. <smile> One can get some very very good buys.
Regards,
Liz

Speaking of horseshoes? ?I threw for a couple of weeks last month and got to 62 % to 65 % wringers and then I t got really hot and I had to move everything out of the other place (#12) cause we've decided to sell it. They will list it next week. Hope they sell it quickly that way I can go another year at 51K? LOL as quoted in the other thread.

Yap  They've gone up and up and up. HECK, I don't remember which other thread  I'm lucky to remember my name and  where I live these days. 

Oh  Thanks Wendy  I turned around this morn and became lost.  Got to get these glasses checked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom