Sticky threads reference to library button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am logged in but I see no library button. Where is it?
The Library wasn't included in the recent migration to the new forum software. Tech Support will be selecting software we can use to migrate the old library content. Let us know if there's any specific info you need.

The Library wasn't included in the recent migration to the new forum software. Tech Support will be selecting software we can use to migrate the old library content. Let us know if there's any specific info you need.
Hi just joined a couple days ago and wanted to go to a forum for info but it seems your application Analyst is still out to lunch and it’s been 2 months. Are you planning on putting a LIBRARY BUTTON on this site soon?

Hi just joined a couple days ago and wanted to go to a forum for info but it seems your application Analyst is still out to lunch and it’s been 2 months. Are you planning on putting a LIBRARY BUTTON on this site soon?
That's quite an offensive comment, especially for a newcomer. We've been working diligently in the back room to restore the prior library and other content.

I think we moved around 12th February so not quite 2 months.

You can do a search to find threads on a topic, or just let us know what you need and we can try to help.

You can do a search to find threads on a topic, or just let us know what you need and we can try to help.
Thanks Jackie.

I would like some Manuel’s for a 1994 pacearrow 35’ and I mean like electric diagrams, and service for other equip like a/c units, tank,sizes, water pump location , etc. any help ?

I would like some Manuel’s for a 1994 pacearrow 35’ and I mean like electric diagrams, and service for other equip like a/c units, tank,sizes, water pump location , etc. any help ?
We don't have manuals on our site. But we'll have links to sources for manuals when our Resources tool is made public. The 1994 Pace Arrow is not included.

We had a 1995 Pace Arrow, but I don't know if I still have the owners manuals. I don't recall them including electrical (circuit) diagrams. FWIW the chassis manual was from a separate source (Chevrolet), and they were more detailed. Are you looking for chassis or house wiring diagrams?

What'sa Library Button?

What'sa Library Button?
If you don't know what it is, don't worry about it, because it won't be added back here. But, for the curious, we previously had a forum library with a link (button) in the menu for anyone who wished to browse the library. That is being replaced by a different tool, and we're busy populating it with our old library content and other useful information.

Here's a couple of source
Here's a couple of sources for manuals that might help:
Owners Manuals

If you don't know what it is, don't worry about, because it won't be added back here. But, for the curious, we previously had a forum library with a link (button) in the menu for anyone who wished to browse the library. That is being replaced by a different tool, and we're busy populating it with our old library content and other useful information.
Seems strange that someone would join here and immediately comment about a feature they apparently expected, but that was not present. Perhaps if they were aware of all the effort expended by the mods in getting this new, much improved IMO system updated they would be a bit more tolerant or at least more patient. :)

Seems strange that someone would join here and immediately comment about a feature they apparently expected, but that was not present. Perhaps if they were aware of all the effort expended by the mods in getting this new, much improved IMO system updated they would be a bit more tolerant or at least more patient. :)
We had a number of messages in a couple of sticky threads referring to the library; That might have caused confusion. I went ahead and removed them when I realized what might be happening. We also have references to the library in multiple messages throughout the forum; I need to find and edit or move them, but getting the replacement files/articles loaded is more of a priority.

I'm really interested in the like, purchasing a new RV checklist to run through when inspecting a potential purchase thats referenced in the library, its mentioned in this thread --> Need Help! Going to buy a 1985 mallard motorhome tomorrow

I'm also curious if there is like a "so you are buying an RV and have no RV experience guide, what do you need to have on hand and what do you need to understand" sort of reference.

Thanks for all the work you all are putting into this site. I just found this forum while randomly googling a question and the active nature of the forum and the culture of the commenters made me interested in making a profile and joining. Let me know if theres something I can to do contribute!

<3 Tom

Welcome to the forum Tom.
Are you looking at buying new or used? I just reread your post and saw you are looking aT new. Many here will recommend where it’s your first RV, look a some not to old used rv’’s. If you find a used one you really like, you should think about hiring a third party inspector to look at it.
Don’t believe everything a salesman tells you. Most will tell you whatever it takes to make a sale. Come here with questions.
Leave your wallet at home so you’re not tempted to put any money down on a RV you like. Come here first like I said. That RV will probably still be there in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom