Storage for Sewer Hose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike in Texas

I just read an old post listing a suggested RV tool kit. I would like to add an item that I have found useful. Even though my Monaco has a compartment in the water bay to store the sewer hose, it is not big enough for a 20 foot hose. I keep the hose and the sewer adaptor fitting in a bucket that swimming pool chlorine tablets came in. The bucket has a screw on latching lid with a gasket so any liquid stays in the bucket. I stow it in the cargo bay adjacent to the water bay.

Thanks for that tip. I keep mine in a large plastic bin in a storage bay, but yours sounds like a more efficient use of space.

Ours rides draped over the propane tank. Gets a little dirty but out of the way until the once every few months that I need it.

Wow, Jeff, you'd do well at Quartzsite if you can go several months without dumping ....

wendycoke said:
Wow, Jeff, you'd do well at Quartzsite if you can go several months without dumping ....

Wendy:

We haven't won any awards for trips to the dump station. ;) ;)

I use a Sewer Solution which uses a 1" hose that coils up while still hooked up to the valve. Keep the sewer hose for quick dumps while on the road.

Back
Top Bottom