Storm Chasing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WeatherWunder

I love the weather and everythng associated with it.  I am an amateur storm chaser (been doing it for 17 years). 

I just completed putting a weatherstation on my RV.  It is mounted to a pole which I created a mount that goes on the tongue of the RV.

I am sure it will get some looks at the campgrounds this year, but hey, atleast I can warn of approaching storms!

Jeff

Hi Jeff, an interesting hobby. If you stay on line with neat info for RV'rs, I am sure that will be appreciated.

I wonder if you can tell us whether ( no pun intended) you can tell us if global warming is coming or going.

This will probably get a bit of conversation going. ;)

carson FL

WeatherWunder said:
I love the weather and everything associated with it. 

I feel the same way, weather intrigues me but I just watch people like you on TV chase it, I prefer a distance. I sure hope you don't try to out run any tornado weather in your MH, pretty sure the tornado will win  :eek:.
Dar

I enjoy watching storms from inside the stick house. Also enjoy storms in the RV EXCEPT wind....hate wind. You should have been in Quartzsite this January for the tornado warnings and 60+ mpg wind gusts !!

Wendy

I WAS in QZ at the highth of the wind, just turned the M/H east west so the wind was at the rear and no problem. >>>Dan

WOW, WeatherWunder, You are very skilled. Do You really go after the storms as in the movie Twister? ?

Andron, just so you know, this topic is almost 9 years old and the OP hasn't been here since 2011.

Back
Top Bottom