Stovetop burner problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

On our stovetop, one of our burners began acting erratic.  Instead of an even halo of flame, it is uneven and does not adjust evenly.  This is a symptom of what kind of problem?

Smoky,
Had the same problem recently. They replaced the stove regulator. Mine was under warranty....yours should be too.

If it's just one burner, I would suspect something dripped on it and clogged some of the holes.  Remove it and examine it closely for that problem.

Each burner is fed from a separate tube coming from the valve and a common supply line. Something could have gotten into the tube for that burner through the air intake vent, which is a pretty large opening in each tube. Bugs or bits of crispy stuff are a possibility.

Smoky  try blowing it out with the Air Compressor  Also  Bought another Park model on 1st street including the ground.  Now with 2, I have a place to try to hide when Audrey comes unglued or gets in one of her moods.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Shayne!!??  TWO PARK MODELS? My goodness man!

And if Audrey catches you in the second model hiding, you can then run to the motorhome!!!  ;D

Smoky  The Insurance man wanted to know why 2?  Told him  That's the dog house for me  and the dog gets the MH  HEHEHE

Can't argue with that  Facts must be facts.  Hope you and the Admiral or enjoying yourselves and the she's not too worn out from the Baby sitting. Only 104 here today  It's like 92 in St Louis with the Humidity.  Least you can breath here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom