Stranded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluck

New to the forum but not RVing. I live in sw New Mexico (Silver City) 40 miles north of I-10. 28 ft. Thor fifth wheel, Chevy Deisel, wife and dog. Snowing for 2 days now. We were to leave for Quartzsite tonnorrow, will wait until Tues. can't get out of the drive for the snow.

Hi bluck and welcome. Sorry to hear thye snow has you stranded for a few days. Stay warm.

Welcome to the forum. You live in a beautiful spot even if you're snowed in. Weather here in Quartzsite was lovely today....sunshine but cool.

Hope to see you here later in the week!
Wendy
Quartzsite

Anytime I see a message titled "Stranded" I always check in case someone had a breakdown.  Glad that was not your case.  Hope you get to QZ.  We love it there and cannot make it this year.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us

sorry to hear you are snowbound.  Hope it clears up soon for you.

Bluck, wondering if you can give us so imformation.  We are heading, hope to be in Deming on Friday and wanted to drive up to Silver City while there.  If the weather clears di you think it would be possible to make the trip p to Silver City based on your knowledge of the area.  Thanks Cheryl

Back
Top Bottom