Sue Anne has a birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArdraF

HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY TO SUE ANNE!

ArdraF and JerryF

Happy Birthday Sue Anne!

Attachments

• IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0004 - Copy.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 26
Sue Anne is already in bed, I will show her tomorrow.  She will be tickled that people did that.

Somewhere Kiddo you have a picture of our motorhome we sent with a Christmas card a couple years ago. Happy Birthday, and many more.

Ken & Cheri

She enjoyed it a lot.

Now she has something new coming up, she has always wanted to vote but my husband just didn't feel that it was something she could do or totally understood. I was hesitant to pursue it also.

She got her ID card at the license branch and they asked her if she wanted to register, she jumped on it, so now I'm getting when do I get to vote mom.  I'm trying to explain why we have candidates and how it works.  I asked the local dem committee about it and everyone here is going to make sure she gets to vote.  They said they wished the "normal" folks were so interested.  We were concerned she would be challenged at the polls so they have offered to send a dem and a repub to the house for her to vote.  I have been overwhelmed with the comeback on facebook from people here who think it is wonderful.  I don't know where she gets some of her information but she said well mom you know its my right.

So I'm trying not to influence her for one party or the other I want it to be her choice.  I told her as the lists of local candidates comes out we will read up on each one and I will try to help her know what each stands for if I can.  I don't want her to just follow blindly and vote for who I do But we are going next week to the local democrat monthly meeting, she has asked if she could come too, so I said yes.  She has been asking me about it daily wanting to make sure she doesn't miss it.  She is so excited.  I am not quite sure how much she understands about the process but I have never seen her as excited about something.  She has been telling everyone she is going to vote this year.

But she has already made up her mind if Hillary runs she is voting for her for president, she seems to be very sure she will, I told her she may not. For someone with a low IQ Sometimes she amazes me and makes me proud at the same time.  Now I have to really go to work to help her, but by doing so I may end up way more informed then usual. 

Her dad and I are always having very intense conversations about what is happening in our country politics wise, Tom is way more informed then I and keeps up with it all, I guess some has drifted over to her.  Good thing he and I belong to the same party or it could be knock down, drag out!!

So the Frederick gals are on another quest, she keeps me working.

Sue Anne said thank everyone for wishing her a Happy Birthday, that that was sweet of all of you.

Yes the pretty doll has a place of honor with her others.  It's truly a beautiful doll.

Back
Top Bottom