Sumosprings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travellerz71

SuperSprings is having a 20% off sale sitewide until the end of the year. I just ordered springs for my class A and class C and saved $322.00.

Please keep us posted on how they effect ride handling and comfort.  Hopefully you'll be very happy with them.  If so, then probably a worthwhile investment. 

I was in a display at the Tampa RV show with the factory rep.  Looks like a pretty nice system, we had a rig set up with them, I think it a Tiffin, and folks I talked to about the ride after the test drive raved.

Installed the springs. The first thing that I noticed when I walked into the motorhome was that a lot of the side to side movement was gone. The ride is better,the bumps are smoother and a lot of the sway is gone. The overall handling is better. I wish that I had installed these sooner.

I am sorry but you are wrong. The springs are active when stationary, they are compressed by the weight of the motorhome. I would suggest that you do some research before you reply to a post.

Last edited:
I've considered Sumo Springs (or its competitor Timbrens) for my pickup, to assist with trailer towing smoothness.

Those products are often compared to the function of air bags, and you can find plenty of people on YouTube reviewing one or other other... but so far I haven't seen a straight comparison of bags vs. bump stop replacements, from someone who has used both.

EDIT: I was browsing the web looking for that 20% off sale, and then realized your original post is from last December. ;) Looks like I'll have to wait until the next promo rolls around!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom