SunnyBrook quality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riverdog

I'm looking at a SunnyBrook trailer but am unfamiliar with the brand.  Please chime in if you have any comments, either positive or negative.

I owned a 30' Sunnybrook for several years and can say without reservation that it's quality and reliability were excellent.  I would have gone with a Sunnybrook when I "upgraded" to a larger trailer (5th wheel) but they did not offer a floorplan I liked.

Any Sunnybrook dealer can walk you through the quality differences in that brand, and should be able to compare them with other trailers, once form fit and finish are compared, your choice should be obvious.

Johncmr

I just bought a new travel trailer from a dealer I really like who sells the brand I bought and Sunset Creek by Sunny Brook...I would have bought the Sunset Creek had they offered the floor plan (2 queen bedrooms) I was looking for...

Hi Riverdog,

I work part time at a dealership that sells Sunnybrook. They are made very well though not the top of the line trailer. However they are FAR from the bottom of the line. :) Doing the PDI's on them is usually very easy. As with any RV, no matter what you pay, there will be things that go wrong. That's when the dealership reputation is very important. If they service it quickly and hassle free then you will be satisfied. If I ever went from a motor coach to a 5th wheel they would be one I would consider. They do have a good reputation.

Back
Top Bottom