Super Bowl Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

To get you all in the mood and ready to cheer on da Bears, take a look at this site:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/69344/super_bowl_shuffle/

I'd be hard pressed to pick the team I prefer. I like both. How's that for a politically correct answer?

The Bears secondary are going to be hard pressed to contain Manning/Harrison/Wayne and Dallas Clark. Couple that with the fact that their quarterback has never faced the likes of Freeney and Mathis. I predict a Colts blowout if the Colts D can hold back the Bears running attack.

Woody

Sorry Jeff  But I'm from ILL  Chicago is world of it's own and downstaters don't even claim it.  To us all Chi is is a tax burden.  Our taxes would be cut by 3/4 if Chi belonged elsewhere.  But now that you put me on the spot  Go  Indy and I hate Indy  LOL

Shayne:

I spent 40 years in Sterling, Champaign, and Peoria so I gotta cheer for da Bears!

Besides I want my SIL and granddaughters to talk to me next week. ;D ;D

One a Bear fan always a Bear fan.  Sorry we have been such a burden to you down staters, and here we thought you were a burden to us...go figure.  I love my Bears!

It is tough rooting for the team that knocked my Ravens out of the playoff, and the team that was stolen in the middle of the night from Baltimore but .... at least we could say the only team to beat the Ravens were the Superbowl Champions!  LOL  ;D

So a reluctant "GO COLTS!" from me!

A proper requiem was held for Da Bears at the Cousins this evening attended by the Reiters, Russ Mahoney, and our friends Stan & Marylin DeBlick from Seattle.

The only problem the Bears had was that the defense didn't show up and Grossman did. ;D ;D

The group had fun anyway. We really enjoyed the first 14 seconds! (And the first 5 minutes weren't bad either.) ;D ;

Congrats to the Colts.

Attachments

• P1010113 (Medium).JPG
    P1010113 (Medium).JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 23
By the lack of joy on the faces in those pictures, I'd say they were taken sometime in the second half?

It was certainly an interesting game.

Wendy

Wendy:

Sure was. ;D

We could feel the rain in Surprise.

PS: Evidently you can see the photo attachment but I cannot. Have tried refreshing the screen to no avail. ????

Jeff,

We still had the attachment issue when you uploaded your photo. A short while ago I noticed that you'd attached two copies of the same photo, so I deleted one. Would you mind trying to view it one more time. Thanks.

I thought the 2 pictures looked an awful lot alike. Now it's down to one picture and I can still view it. Glad the attachment issue appears solved. Hope it didn't make you too crazy, Tom.

Smoky said:
It is tough rooting for the team that knocked my Ravens out of the playoff, and the team that was stolen in the middle of the night from Baltimore but .... at least we could say the only team to beat the Ravens were the Superbowl Champions!  LOL   ;D

So a reluctant "GO COLTS!" from me!

Thank you Smoky, theres hope for the old Baltimore Colts fans yet. You have a fine team now, one of the best in the NFL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinbad
Back
Top Bottom