Superbowl Streaker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thelazyl

I have to admit that "streaking" was a bit before my time and I've only seen some things on youtube (i.e. the Academy Awards when David Niven was at the podium).

The first time I heard of it was when I was real young, and my oldest cousin was graduating from college.  A naked streaker on a motorcycle meant to race across the field but crashed and had to be tended to. 

Does anyone have any favorite stories to tell? 

I sometimes streak from the bedroom to the kitchen to make coffee. Well, it?s more like a shuffle. Nobody sees me but my wife, but if a neighbor did happen to see in through a window I am sure they would not hold their gaze very long.  8)

He was wearing clothes...

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-streaker-charged-with-trespassing-after-4th-quarter-publicity-stunt-203629564.html 

thelazyl said:
I have to admit that "streaking" was a bit before my time and I've only seen some things on youtube (i.e. the Academy Awards when David Niven was at the podium).
What a coincidence. They just showed that on TV about 20 minutes ago.

I played defensive tackle and my primary job was to drop the quarterback. The first two security guards weren't very good. They didn't even have to deal with an offensive tackle.

Try to sack a quarterback when an offensive tackle out weighs you by 100 pounds. You either go through him, around him or a little of both. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom