Sure-fire way to save a FORTUNE on Amazon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jymbee said:
If you really want to save $$ when browsing/shopping on Amazon, just do what I do: only read the 1 star reviews!

No matter how amazing anything is you're looking at if you only read those 1 star reviews you'll likely never buy anything online again.  ::)

ha ha...do the same thing for tripadvisor.  You'll never stay in a hotel again, or eat out either....

I've posted a couple of 1 star reviews on stuff that just didnt' work but for the most part, I focus on the more plentiful positive reviews when making a purchase.

If you need a laugh today, I BEG you to read the reviews for sugar free gummy bears!  You will definitely smile and these reviews help bring me up when I'm feeling down.

wmtired said:
I've posted a couple of 1 star reviews on stuff that just didnt' work but for the most part, I focus on the more plentiful positive reviews when making a purchase.

If you need a laugh today, I BEG you to read the reviews for sugar free gummy bears!  You will definitely smile and these reviews help bring me up when I'm feeling down.
"I should?ve read other reviews!!! Plan for a couple days of sitting on the throne if you eat about 15 of these!! Gas any man will be proud of!! Felt like world war three inside of me! Be warned!"

I'm guessing this was the one you are referring to....... Here's a link for you folks....But you were warned... :(

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00HD0BA4U/ref=acr_search_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&showViewpoints=0

Damn you Gizmo100 - now I'm gonna get ad's across the internet for gummy bears!  But that was a good review for sure.

I always feel better when I see "Sold and shipped by Amazon" on an order.  Literally anyone can sell on amazon, including via Prime 2 day.  That said, Amazon seems to do a good job at keeping the total scammers out of the store.  But these "other" sellers do sell knock off's and basically do anything they can to get our eyeballs....

I miss the days when I could trust just about anything I found on Amazon....

-Chak

I live just south of Orlando on Boggy Creek Road (I love that name) and just recently Amazon opened a distribution center on Boggy Creek Road just a few miles away. Considering how much money I spend on Amazon I think they did it just to save some money on postage. My orders sure get here quickly. Usually the next day or two. I think in the future they just might install a conveyor belt between the center and my house. It would be cheaper. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom