Sure would like some help with my questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
johns10 said:
Answers please.

That sure isn't the way to get answers here. You've been a member here approx 1hour 45 minutes. We don't have folks sitting at their PCs waiting for someone to post a question. We are a group of volunteers and friends who try to help folks in need of information. None of us has all the knowledge and experience to answer questions on all aspects of RVing, but together we'll usually be able to answer most. However, at any given time, a number of folks will be in transit or otherwise offline. So please be patient and someone will be along to answer your questions in due course.

Geeeeez. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just appeared that responses to other topics came quicker. Will try to be more patient in the future. Thanks.

did a search on johns10 and couldn't find the questions.
Art

Smoky said:
Well this thread REALLY puzzles me.  I don't see the question at all.  Let's give this guy a chance please?

Smoky,
See Furnace Amp draw question under Tech Talk section for thread

johns10 said:
Didn't mean to offend anyone.

No offense taken. Just wanted to be sure you understood that expecting responses in less than 2 hours is unrealistic, given the mobile nature of our community. Meanwhile, I see you've received responses to both your questions. Others may add their responses if they feel they have something to contribute. Folks here will usually respond if and when they're able to and usually the quality of response is worth waiting for.

Let us know if you have any more questions and we'll try to get them answered.

To see someone's prior posts/questions, click on their name (which brings up their profile), then click the link Show the last posts of this person near the bottom of the page

Tom:

Is this a pruned thread?

It looks very weird and confusing to me.  I don;pt see the point in having to go through all that just to see a person;s question?

Smoky  He had an earlier question and then came back to new topic an hr and something later and asked this question about answers to which some of us answered once we got on line. 

Smoky said:
Is this a pruned thread?

No it's not Smoky. He asked questions in two separate topics and then posted in this third topic shortly afterwards. I guess we take too long to respond, so he felt he needed to give us a gentle nudge. No harm done, but folks aren't necessarily online to be able to provide instant responses.

Heck Smoky  I didn't even know he had two topics until I read Tom's post   So I guess stuff happens  and at this age  more and more all the time. 

Back
Top Bottom