Surprise Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Idahorver

Hi,
I am taking care of my 82 year old parents. Wanting to take them to AZ to get out of the winter for a while. Want to park where they can do some activities. Problem is I will have my 17 year old daughter staying with us. Her horses will be in Surprise for her to ride every day. It The rv parks I have checked with will not allow her to stay with us. Any ideas on an rv park in the area that would?

Why won’t they Allow her to stay? They are letting your folks stay. They likely let a couple with 4 kids stay.

Is it because the way you described her they say she is a visitor? Many places don’t allow overnight guests.
cant you just add her to the group? Don’t talk about her horses to the parks

If it's an age issue then have her stand "tippy toe" and say she's much older, j/k .
tenor.gif

Yes, Its an age limit 55+ Communities. How do i find a place for my parents to have activities and also so my daughter can stay? She won't do any activities at the rv park.

Tough row to hoe. Start calling and stress that you are both caregivers to you parents. You may find a sympathetic ear somehere. But realize some residents are against young people, they forgot what it is like to be young UNLESS it benefits their grandchildren then they want an exception made. I see it here all the time in Casa Grande

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom