TV replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

udidwht

HB, CA. - Renton-Highlands, WA. - Fujieda Japan
I recently removed the old CRT from up front (Above) and bought a piece of cedar and stained it then mounted my (24in LED Westinghouse) onto a Monster TV mount. It pulls out and swivels side-side and up/down.

The Westinghouse LED is both monitor and TV with built in digital tuner and speakers. Have it running to a small sound bar in the cabinet to the right along with an extra HDMI cable and audio (red/white) cables. It was my old PC monitor I kept boxed just for the RV.

The sound bar also has Bluetooth allowing me to connect BT device/s.

I put the board up with frame around outer edge screwed in with 3/4in longer screws than original ones. Holding up very well.

I recently removed the old CRT from up front (Above) and bought a piece of cedar and stained it then mounted my (24in LED Westinghouse) onto a Monster TV mount. It pulls out and swivels side-side and up/down.

The Westinghouse LED is both monitor and TV with built in digital tuner and speakers. Have it running to a small sound bar in the cabinet to the right along with an extra HDMI cable and audio (red/white) cables. It was my old PC monitor I kept boxed just for the RV.

The sound bar also has Bluetooth allowing me to connect BT device/s.

I put the board up with frame around outer edge screwed in with 3/4in longer screws than original ones. Holding up very well.
Any pics to share ?

Any pics to share ?

Once I put the TV board and bracket up I put the old frame on it as well. Just purchased (4) screws that were roughly 3/4in longer the original screws. Worked out great. You can stain it whatever color you want.

Back
Top Bottom