Sushi Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

Ron and Sam Ruward along with Lorna Reiter just departed to return to Yuma. They arrived yesterday morning to join us at Ichi-Ban Restaurant in Phoenix for an all you can eat sushi buffet. DELICIOUS Along with a tour of some of Phoenix' finest quilt/fabric shops for the girls and Fry's Electronics for the guys and Costco for all of us  it was a wonderful couple of days with framily. Hopefully Ron, Sam or Lorna will be able to post some of the pictures that they took.

It was a great mini-rally and Thanks to our hosts Bernie & Marlene.  The Sushi was great the shopping was great and the visit as great.  The attached photos were taken in the Ichi Ban.  We all started at the sushi bar filled our plates and dug in.  I don't think it would be right to mention how much sushi everybody ate. 

I also picked up my Pressure Pro from Bernie.  Will iinstall tomorrow after I read the instructions as Bernie has directed.

Thanks again Bernie and Marlene.  We had a great time.

Yea I know we had set up this minie rally for the 4th but since it appeared only the Dobrins, Lorna and us indicated interest  Fridsy just seemed too long to wait so we moved it up.

Attachments

• pic01.jpg
    pic01.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 25
  • pic02.jpg
    pic02.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 23
Funny, it doesn't look like a bait shop, no live tanks :D

Thanks again for a wonderful time, the great shopping and good food.  Would have written this the other night but we were having internet sat. problems.

Back
Top Bottom