Suspenders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joelmyer

Unfortunataly my current shape is such that I need them.

Phil was sporting a pair at Moab that he said he stole from Fred.

They appeared to attach only at the sides, not at the back.

Recommendations and sources?

They are called "Trucker's Suspenders".  I get mine from Duluth Trading. See:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/default.asp?sectionpath=2%2F3&action=nopost&processor=content&p_contenttype=22&p_keyword=suspenders&x=0&y=0

Where are you at these days, Joel? I'm still waiting for you to come up the lane.

Chet18013

Chet18013 said:
Where are you at these days, Joel? I'm still waiting for you to come up the lane.

Chet18013

Thanks Chet

Well the current plan is to "do" Virginia next spring/fall with the apex of the trip being a visit to your place.

Right now there's a lot of flexability in that plan.  Leave GA in April, get back in June.

Are you "to home"  next spring?

Chet,

Got my truckers suspenders from Duluth Trading Company today.  The suspenders and Duluth TC are both pretty neat.  Thanks for the recommendation.

After looking at them  I changed my find about them  Scared of them  Fraid I'd choke myself.

joelmyer said:
Are you "to home"  next spring?

Not sure yet. We do have reservations for Moab, but the tour director is not happy about the price of fuel these days, so may stay atound home.

Glad you like the suspenders. I like the fact that you aren't scratching your leather seats with the snaps on the sides.

Chet18013

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom