swivel front seats in a class C

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

427v8

Is it possible to put swivel seats in the front of the class C?

Seems like it would work.

Keith

Keith:

I can't remember a Class C with swivel seats. With the doghouse and the step down that most C's have I can't see what they would accomplish.

Good point, Maybe there's just not enough room, dang.

maybe that class A  will be happening sooner rather than later ;-)

Keith,

Some of the older Class C's had seats that could swivel. Most newer models have the seats lower than the living quarters and are not on swivels. It also makes it much more difficult to see out the right side when at intersections.

Due to only a couple inch step down I could swivel the front seats and have usable seating space. The newer C's have such a big step down, that the cab is wasted. Thus no swivel. 

my 1991 Tioga with the Ford cab has swivel seats for both driver and passenger. there's only about a 2 inch drop at the area back of the front cab seats.
we occasionally will turn the passenger seat around for tailgating parties, ballgames and such where we have a lot of friends visiting and hanging out. Never tried to move the driver seat - I think the steering wheel would limit the movement a lot.

HELLO, IN RESPONSE TO SWIVEL SEATS IN CLASS C, JUST RECENTLY I SAW ONE WITH SWIVEL DEATS AND IT WAS A NEW MODEL. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE AS I HAVE SEEN SO MANY LATELY. IT WAS ON THE B+ SCALE AND IT WAS A SMALLER ONE LIKE A 26 FOOTER. THEY SWIVELED SO YOU COULD USE THE SEATS FOR EATING AT A TABLE. I DIDN'T LOOK INTO IT DUE TO SIZE.

Back
Top Bottom