Taking the Plunge Soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baysidegal

HI
DH and I are considering an older Class C or SMALL Class A

we have just started an on-line business and will be attending
quilt shows around the west. We'll be carrying a couple extra 100 lbs or so
of fabric.

we're sold on the quality of Lazy Daze and found a potential RV for sale right around
the corner from us BUT my research is leading me to maybe a Big Foot
or Coach House with slides and Island Beds...which I can't find in the OLDER
models of Lazy Daze.

So far I have only found GOOD things about all the above coaches but locating
an older Big Foot or Coach House for sale seems to be challenging.

DH is disabled and I would be doing MOST of the driving and hooking up...
would appreciate any guidance you can send my way.

I love this site!

Thanks. ::)

Hi Baysidegal,

Welcome to the forum. The Lazy Daze has a great reputation. I'm not familiar with the other two you mentioned. Please ask any questions you might have. It really doesn't make a lot of difference in what type of coach you have as far as driving. Once you have driven a few miles you will become comfortable with it. A 40' coach drives as easily as a 30' coach!

Jim  the 40 is much more comfortible too and at least you can stretch out a bit.

The Bigfoot brand is excellent, no doubt about it, but there aren't a lot of used ones for sale. However, there is a 22 footer listed on eBay right now. How small is the "small" you are considering?

You might find a wider selection among small Class A's, eg. Fleetwood Terra.  And have  you tried searching used Rv websites like rvclassified.com and rvtrader.com?

Shayne said:
Jim  the 40 is much more comfortible too and at least you can stretch out a bit.

And a 45' is even better! ;D ;D We do find the 40' with one slide is very comfortable. I have seen a lot of new coaches with the quad slides, even work on them occasionally. I have to constantly be careful of the slides when they are extended. Every bay is under one of the slides and it makes it very difficult sometimes to access them. I am really happy that Allegro has been using cafe doors on their new Phaetons!!

Don't know about battleships, but an aircraft carrier could be attractive.  Think of all the nice deck space and it even has elevators to bring the toad(s) up out of the garage!  ;D ;D ;D

Carl,

I don't know. That might be a little difficult to turn around. ;D Sure wouldn't have any problems parking. Just make your own space!

yeah and boy the room you'd have for Smoky to set up his karoke and Bob to set up his ring of fire for a forum ring chat with the cool oceany breeze blowing on us.  But I'd sure hate the have to fill it up with fuel at those gallons per inch of travel.

Jim Dick said:
Carl,

I don't know. That might be a little difficult to turn around. ;D Sure wouldn't have any problems parking. Just make your own space!

Having a 9 gun 16" main battery is never having to say sorry, or even please.  8)

Shayne said:
yeah and boy the room you'd have for Smoky to set up his karoke and Bob to set up his ring of fire for a forum ring chat with the cool oceany breeze blowing on us.  But I'd sure hate the have to fill it up with fuel at those gallons per inch of travel.

Shayne,

With the room we could set up I would hope forum framily would contibute to the fund. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jim, My suggestion works  just like those countries that found out what those guns can do, soon as something happens they put their hand out for aid.  Gosh  we just want to use it  for a few years of partying.  Oh sorry that's right I fourgot about the entrance fees.  So maybe we should donate LOL  Ghee this sure got away from the subject matter a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom