test poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

do you wifi?

• yes, on weekday

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • never

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • only weekend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nights

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Yes, My regular PC is hard wired to the router / WiFi combo thingy from Comcast.  And I broadcast a wifi signal throughout the house for cell phones, iPad, Netflix off tv, etc.  And next week have a college kid home for a week, so, my gosh, if it's not a solid 250mb download speed she'll whine.  :D :D

SpencerPJ said:
Yes, My regular PC is hard wired to the router / WiFi combo thingy from Comcast.  And I broadcast a wifi signal throughout the house for cell phones, iPad, Netflix off tv, etc.  And next week have a college kid home for a week, so, my gosh, if it's not a solid 250mb download speed she'll whine.  :D :D

You should reset the router every hour just to mess with her ;D ;D

Gizmo100 said:
You should reset the router every hour just to mess with her ;D ;D

I would, but she'd burn through my 20 GB of data we all share on our cellphone plan.  Here's how that sharing works, I get 1, wife gets 1, she gets 18.  :-\

SpencerPJ said:
I would, but she'd burn through my 20 GB of data we all share on our cellphone plan.  Here's how that sharing works, I get 1, wife gets 1, she gets 18.  :-\

I have a daughter like that..Funny story.

The kids were in their early teens and had a 10 PM curfew for internet. I notice actively on the router so I restarted the router in order to bounce them off. I thought that would send my message. He figured it out and went to bed. My smart daughter thought she would "LET ME KNOW" that the internet wasn't working. @ 11 PM. She couldn't understand why I didn't appreciate her efforts. ;D

Gizmo100 said:
I have a daughter like that..Funny story.

The kids were in their early teens and had a 10 PM curfew for internet. I notice actively on the router so I restarted the router in order to bounce them off. I thought that would send my message. He figured it out and went to bed. My smart daughter thought she would "LET ME KNOW" that the internet wasn't working. @ 11 PM. She couldn't understand why I didn't appreciate her efforts. ;D

she will appreciate only after 20 yrs later LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom