Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday I got a message saying my session had timed out and to try again. Also the font was smaller than normal. Seems ok now. This is one of my favorite forums, I would hate to lose it.

You're not going to "lose" the forum.

The session timeout will happen occasionally, normally if there's a long time since your prior session. It usually means that you need to log in (again) to start a new session. Occasionally, it happens for no apparent reason, and I see it on other forums and web sites. Coincidentally, you're the second person who experienced it yesterday.

It happened to me also. I think it was two days ago though. Figured it was something on my end.

The font size you actually see is established by your browser, though the is a forum default built into the pages. The browser scales the default size up or down, so establishing a new session probably caused the current browser scaling to reset to zero.  In most Windows browsers, Ctrl+ and Ctrl- change the font size.

Tom said:
Coincidentally, you're the second person who experienced it yesterday.

Add me  :))

Gary RV_Wizard said:
The font size you actually see is established by your browser, though the is a forum default built into the pages. The browser scales the default size up or down, so establishing a new session probably caused the current browser scaling to reset to zero.  In most Windows browsers, Ctrl+ and Ctrl- change the font size.

My font size changed yesterday, The Headings were different.  I rebooted my PC, and works fine now.

Gremlins... 

Hmm, had some trouble on my Kindle the other day - was caught in an endless loop where I clicked on the logo to get to the forums and it brought me back to the Home page. Maybe related? Or more likely, operator error! In any event, I bookmarked the Unread Topics page so it's all good now. Probably not helpful info...just thinking out loud.  ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom