Thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mewlaw

Hello everyone,

Going to give RVing a shot again but in a different way this time. I figured I should join a good group to learn the ins and outs of what to look out for on purchases.

Thanks for allowing me in the group!!:cool:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

Mewlaw welcome to the RV Forum. It's a great group with lots of good advice.
Please tell us about your RV travel goals.

Welcome! Lots of good info here. I was always told the only stupid question is the one not asked.
Ask away and you'll get good answers (mostly).

Mewlaw,
Welcome to the group. This great place to ask questions. Many that write here were born knowing everything about RVing that needs knowing. (RIGHT!!)
There is a lot of valuable experience here. Much of that experience came from "adventures in learning".
Matt

Thanks...........my goal is to get a class c motor home. I want to be able to buy a used one but this isn't like buying a car. I am not wanting to have to pay a high price for a new one but I do not want to make some rookie mistake buying a used one. A mistake when buying a motor home could be devasting....especially in small quarters. I have been poking around on your site and holy cow at the stuff I am seeing. I am so glad I joined. I trust myself over any one else BUT wow so much to learn before I can make a decision. Maybe this spring will be too soon to be an owner.

Just keep asking questions and accept that what ever you buy, there will be some things to fix after you get it.
I had my trailer inspected before purchase. It was November so some things were hard to check. Main AC didn’t make cold in the summer and the brakes needed work Just as some examples. On th3 other hand we like the trailer and are living in it.

Back
Top Bottom