The best water saving device

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JerArdra

ALL,

The best and most important water saving device I have found fits on your bathroom sink.  It is important because washing your hands wastes lots of water because it runs while you soap up and scrub your hands.

This device allows you to turn on the water but the water will not flow until you push your hands under the spout.  After you wet your hands the water then turns off while you soap up and scrub your hands.  But the minute you again move your hands under the spout the water again turns on for rinsing and off again as you remove your hands.

To install this water saving device you unscrew the screen from the spout and screw this device on the spout.

In past years we have seen them at the RV tent in QZ and Camping World also has them.

SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS.

JerryF

Attachments

• WS-1 (Small).JPG
    WS-1 (Small).JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 82
  • WS-2 (Small).JPG
    WS-2 (Small).JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 72
Thanks Bernie. Sounds like that would fit in almost any budget.

We had one of those for a couple years but did not replace it when the little stick broke.  Our rig had bigger tanks by then and I guess the issue wasn't as important to us, at least most of the time.  It's a good tool for those who lack in water discipline.

We've had one for several years, but haven't used in for awhile.  However, since we'll be at QZ for 10 days this year, I may get it out again.

We used to have a dog lick like that attached to the faucet in the backyard. Worked great once the dogs learned to use it. Never thought of using one on the house faucets!

Wendy
Leaving for Quartzite tomorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom