The Everglades, Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark_K5LXP

There's something wrong with it then. I have a similar wet or dry camera that I use for taking pictures in harsh environments, like hiking or working on stuff and it takes perfectly clear pictures. Maybe a seal somewhere is compromised and it's got dirt or moisture behind the outer glass. Bottom line there's something up there, I've never seen a modern digital camera take pictures like that normally.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

DonTom

"If you want to meet for lunch then how about T-Rex Cafe?"
You guys should do that. It says it is open Xmas Day, so that would work for you guys!

Trying to do that was a small disaster. Very crowded, confusing parking and then wait way too long in a big crowd everywhere.

And I wonder how easy it is to catch COVID in those large crowds of people.

We decided to give up and go elsewhere when we got to the restaurant and was told how long the wait would be.

I would NOT recommend anybody even getting close to that area these days.

-Don- in snowy Reno, NV

NY_Dutch

It's March. Are you there?

-Don- Auburn, CA
We left Midway last Wednesday after a 10 day (the max allowed) stay. From there we went to the Escapees club owned Sumter Oaks park near Bushnell, FL, and yesterday we moved to Crooked River State Park just over the state line near St Marys, GA for a couple of weeks. It is nice being back on full hookups after a month of hauling our portable waste tank to dump stations every 6-7 days. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grammargirl
Top Bottom