The fish are calling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
It's a beautiful day here on the CA delta, and I can hear the call of the fish. I'm off to try out the new "lead core fly line" I bought in order to get down to those fish running deep.

wiztom said:
It's a beautiful day here on the CA delta, and I can hear the call of the fish. I'm off to try out the new "lead core fly line" I bought in order to get down to those fish running deep.

Soundslike a good plan. Will be looking forward to your report on using the lead core line.

It was a good plan Ron, but Chris caught me sneaking out and reminded me of some honey-do stuff. Still trying to get there.  ;)

wiztom said:
It was a good plan Ron, but Chris caught me sneaking out and reminded me of some honey-do stuff. Still trying to get there. ;)

Sometimes we just can't win.  Here's wishing you better luck next time.

Tom, just wondering, did you ever get out and do some FISHING.................................. ;D

Stones Fan

That's an old message, but yes I did eventually get to go fishing  :)

Tom, figured with that message being Posted in Feb. of 05, you either got out and Fished or Sold you gear by now.................................. ;D

Stoney

No chance of selling my gear, and there are numerous reports of my fishing trips here. My wife will probably put one of my fly rods in my casket  ;D

Back
Top Bottom