The John Madden bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
The John Madden bus is well known and talked about. I've listened to John talk about it briefly on his morning radio clips, but here's one interesting writeup about it. (There are other out there).

I have always wanted to find the Georgia Pig and Choys but we never seem to plan it right.

Jeff,

Madden just loves food and his "Madden in the morning" radio slots are often taken up just talking about what and where he ate the prior evening.

Tom:

He appreciates the finer things in life as he approaches the golden years. ;) ;)

They need to update that article as Madden now does Sunday night Football rather than Monday Night Football.

I have always been surprised at how garish looking his coach is.  I would have thought he would have preferred an understated look so that people did not chase around after him.  Guess he likes big crowds!

Smoky said:
They need to update that article as Madden now does Sunday night Football rather than Monday Night Football.

I have always been surprised at how garish looking his coach is.  I would have thought he would have preferred an understated look so that people did not chase around after him.  Guess he likes big crowds!

Smoky:

He likes the free bus!

His drivers will have fun getting over Snoqualmie Pass if they are headed East tonight.

Tom said:
The John Madden bus is well known and talked about. I've listened to John talk about it briefly on his morning radio clips, but here's one interesting writeup about it. (There are other out there).

Tom,

Another coach with a well known image is that of Willy Nelson. Bill Adams, who used to be on this forum, has first hand knowledge of both his coaches. They certainly are much different than John Madden's!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Jim, I've seen Willy's coach on TV. As you say, quite different from the Madden bus.

Jeff Cousins said:
I have always wanted to find the Georgia Pig and Choys but we never seem to plan it right.

Georgia Pig in Brunswick, GA and also in south FL.

We ate at Choeys this spring and can recommend it highly.  They have a table in front of the big-screen TV with a reserved sign for John Madden.

Back
Top Bottom