The real price vs MSRP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joe Bee

If I'm looking at 2007 Allegro 43" bus MSLP of $325,000.  Without a trade,  What do you think I'll be able to buy this 2007 unit for?    If I'm expecting too low I'm wasting  my time and dreams and must re-enter the used market. I just need an attitude adjustment and/ or lower expectations.  You can't hurt my feeling but you can give me better direction into the market,  We sure would like a new unit.  Any advantages to a 2007 vs 2008 with new restrictions?
Joe & Susan ready to start shopping.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Hi Joe,

I think the market is slow at this point so I don't know how low a dealer will go. In previous years you would most likely get around 25% of the list price. Some could haggle even lower but not much lower. If you were lucky it might be closer to 30%.  I would hope you can still get at least 25%.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
I would guess 20-27% off the MSRP (not the dealer's fabricated price, if there is one).  Ask to see  Tiffin's MSRP sheet for the coach, if it is not already displayed.

Some dealers won't discount very low, maybe only 15%, but you can always find one that will. Large, high volume dealers discount the deepest and 25% or more is obtainable. Don't be afraid to shop out of town and/or online. Lazy Days in Tampa is one, Giant RV in CA is another, DeMartini (CA and IN) yet another.

Top Bottom