THe Spillers have logged in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnandellen

We are really glad to see the new Forum up and running.  For those who don't know us.  We are long time RV'rs (sp) and are working on our 5th RV.  Currently a 40 foot Monaco coach.  We live in Southern California and are not full timers.  We try to get together for as many "Forum" rallies as possible.

Ellen does most of the posting and John lurks a lot and throws in his 2 cents worth when he deems it appropriate.

Ellen Spiller

Hi Ellen and John. Glad you found us. Let me know if you need any help.

Welcome Ellen and John!? Hope to get to know you better through the Forum.? ?I've been participating on the RV Forum, like many others, for over a decade.?Most of what I learned about our RV lifestyle was learned from our Forum members. 

We divide our time between Eastern Canada and Central Florida in our American Dream coach.

We'd love to see a picture of your coach.

To include a photo with your message, Select "Additional Options" at the bottom left of the message composition window.

Use the "Browse" feature to point to your photo on your computer and upload it along with your message.

Remember there is a maximum number of pictures and upload size, so check under the "ATTACH" box for details before uploading

Attachments

• DS_OC copy.jpg
    DS_OC copy.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi John & Ellen,

It's good to see you two here.  Welcome!  We really enjoyed seeing you again at Quartzsite.

johnandellen said:
We are really glad to see the new Forum up and running.? For those who don't know us.? We are long time RV'rs (sp) and are working on our 5th RV.? Currently a 40 foot Monaco coach.? We live in Southern California and are not full timers.? We try to get together for as many "Forum" rallies as possible.

Ellen does most of the posting and John lurks a lot and throws in his 2 cents worth when he deems it appropriate.

Ellen Spiller

Welcome Ellen & John.  Good seeing you found the new sight.  Have you had any contact with the Vanderpools?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom