Think before you act.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thumped

I just want to remind everyone to think before you act in everything you do in life.

Yesterday after noon a couple near me pulled there 2 dual sports into there toy hauler.  From what I was told about 25 minutes latter there was a fire that started near the dual sports.

The couple made it out with some light burns and light smoke inhalation.

The first firefighter showed up argued with me about helping the couple with there burns before heading for the RV.  I tried to stop him due to him only having turnout gear, and a fire extinguisher.  There was a small explosion in side of the camper when he was inside.

Remember everyone.  Life is short, it's a small world, and just think before you act...

Going into a burning RV you need your own air supply for the air inside is toxic. not poisonous but Toxic.

What is the difference you ask?  Well in very non-scientific terms Toxic is Poisonous on steroids. LOTS of Steroids.
(As in kills you FAST)

thumped said:
I just want to remind everyone to think before you act in everything you do in life.

Yesterday after noon a couple near me pulled there 2 dual sports into there toy hauler.  From what I was told about 25 minutes latter there was a fire that started near the dual sports.

The couple made it out with some light burns and light smoke inhalation.

The first firefighter showed up argued with me about helping the couple with there burns before heading for the RV.  I tried to stop him due to him only having turnout gear, and a fire extinguisher.  There was a small explosion in side of the camper when he was inside.

Remember everyone.  Life is short, it's a small world, and just think before you act...
Dual sports??

The origan post to remind people to just slow down and think.

Dual sports used to be dirt bikes with street legal exhaust, turn singles, and knobby street tires off the production line.
Now there making dual sport adventure motorcycles with larger cc motors and luggage systems for camping and week trips out of town.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom