Thinking about trading in the MH for a Keystone Residence TT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GMascelli

Since we really only plan to do the seasonal thing at the beach, we are giving some thought to selling our 97 Fleetwood Southwind Storm 34S MH.  We spent the evening looking at 5'ers  and MH's but I dont want to buy a new truck and really don't want to waste the $ on a new MH that will sit. 

Yes, I know the Residence would need a truck purchase or pay to have it moved to/from the beach.  Maybe rent a truck and move it myself.....just thinking out loud.  The floor plan on the 2012 403FK is perfect for us. No motor to upkeep, no wasted space with the cab/cockpit area and plenty of room.

Anyone have one of these units?  Thoughts or comments on the Keystone Residence?  I knew we shouldn't have went to "look"! 

http://www.keystone-residence.com/index.php?page=floorplans&model=403FK&year=2012

Attachments

• 403FK.gif
    403FK.gif
    78.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 32
You might want to check with the park where you plan to put it and see if it acceptable. The park where we are in S Fl no longer accepts this kind/type of Park Model.

If you have a campground that will allow a unit to stay indefinitely, there are many outfits that will tow it to the location. As long as you do not need to move it, that could be a solution.

If that is not allowed, why not just use the unit you currently own?

Some parks I'm familiar with also have on site storage (other than an actual camp site). They offer to move the unit into storage at the end of use and then back for setup when you need it. You might check for that also. Then you would only need to get it from the dealer to the park once. The dealer may even be able to arrange that as part of the sale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom