Time to winterize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mopar1973Man

Well the weather is getting cold here at nights near freezing. So I broke out the air compressor and blew all the line out for the time being I might get 1 last trip this year but while it sits in the yard I don't want to take chances. I was smart a week ago and flipped on the furnace (55*F) and the next night it drop down to 30*F here. (Whew!)

Mopar1973Man said:
I might get 1 last trip this year...

In about 2 hours we're heading out to Cayuga State Park in the Finger Lakes for our last outing.  :) Never camped this late in the year - I'm excited. Filled the fresh water tank and then blew out the hose on the house since tonight is supposed to be the first freeze here. Going to get good use out of the furnace this weekend! Next week, I'll put her to sleep for winter. :(

Now after owning mine for nearly 3 years now. I come to find out the plumbing for my bathroom leaves the RV under the floor in a thin layer of insulation and re-enters the bathroom. This span is to cross under the slide. But my worry is if the nights got cold enough they could actually freeze under the floor where there at.

Oh do I want to go out one last time so bad...  :-\

Back
Top Bottom