Tire Industry to start consumer safety education program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) is starting a series of consumer education articles & videos. The first will appear early in 2013. TIA is the trade group for tire manufacturers.

http://rvdailyreport.com/News/ctl/ArticleView/mid/427/articleId/23895/Tire-industry-to-launch-consumer-safety-campaign.aspx

This sounds like a must see for most all RVer's as well as everyone else, that is assuming it turns out to be as good as it sounds! When it becomes available seems it may be good to have a link here in the library.

Mitchlin in coroporation with the RV safety .com folks and AEON insurance have had training videos out for some time..  I have to say when I watched the blowout video I was impressed... I learned something new and better than what I already knew.

Here is hoping I never need that knowledge.

There are a lot of safety and OH-!!!! training courses I have taken over the years. This includes some what I call "Very first responder" Training .(That is the person who summons the "First responders") and I've had to use that a couple of times already... I can tell you. it's scary (In all 3 of the cases I had to do that the outcome was good but the danger was low to start with.. One resulted in an EMS call. One took "Special advanced" training, thankfully I had that specific training.. What are the odds of that (Lottery ticket range).  I have "Special advanced" training in exactly ONE area.

But I learned from those tire videos.

Oh, and I can say this about all that training.. I hope I never need it.

And when I have needed it.. Was very very glad I had it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom